Tuesday, March 29, 2005

From the Private, Personal Diary of Noelle Frost

Dear Diary -

Got some catching up to do, I guess. It's been... well, a little hectic around here lately. One thing after the other. Stateswoman's stilll... missing, I guess we decided. Not dead though. Not according to Mavra. We did a whole big magic thing the other night in Oranbega -- pretty intense, actually -- and seemed to learn that much.

Since then, I've been running around town a bit, taking care of a lot of other things. There were these Rikti raids, and my contact, a doctor in Brickstown, had me tracking them, seeing what was going on, and well... I've got an Omega Clearance now, and it's all a little... over my head, I think.

Jeez, I can't even manage to get my thoughts together. And I totally forgot to mention the huge brawl we got into with the Envoy of Shadows. I mean, whoa. Spent some time tracking his movements and the Circle's plans for him with an old friend from my first days in Paragon City, before I knew the Knights. That was cool -- catching up with him. 'Course, we ended up getting our sweet little butts handed to us the first time we came up against the big dude, but we were more then ready the next time, and went in with a huge component of heroes, Knights and other members of the Alliance, ready to kick some demon tail. Which we did, handily.

And then last weekend, I went out and celebrated with everyone. Not for any one specific reason -- just a nice blowing off of steam. The Baron, Streak, Mal, Dark Neutron, Kessa, Muratan, Prof McLaren, Chloe Electra -- gah! So many more! And then, of course, all the bots... it was a festive time. A real party.

Oh! And Kessa and Kinetica and I managed a little girl time last night, and I got to see Erin's new dress, which is H-O-T! I've been pinching pennies, thinking about a new outfit for myself. Spring's coming -- well, eventually, and I just know it's gonna be so much hotter down here than I'm used to up at the Circle. I'm gonna need some warm weather clothes -- Stat!

Though, like I need an excuse for shopping. Pshaw!

Ta -

Noelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home