Thursday, November 17, 2005

From the Private, Personal Diary of Noelle Frost

Dear Diary -

Man, I can't believe how time has flown. I mean, it's November? When did that happen???

Paragon City's been quiet lately, since I got back from shopping with mom. Well, shopping, then when I had to come back to PC for an emergency the Baron called, I ended up spending more time with her up at base camp than I'd originally planned. But it was all good. Still, I missed folks, ya know? Not just Kid, though of course I missed Kid. Our schedules have been so crazy lately -- I feel like it's been weeks since we've done more than say hi, and fall asleep next to each other. I miss all the rest.

But there's been a lot of other changes around town, stuff I really haven't even had a chance to look into. New areas of the city to explore, stuff to do, people to protect. And a weird, odd feeling, every once in a while -- kind of a deju vu when I *know* I never had the vu in the first place! Does that make any sense at all?

It's probably nothing.

N.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home