Wednesday, January 25, 2006

From the Private, Personal Diary of Noelle Frost

Dear Diary -

Huh. Well. Lots of stuff going on, and I just... fell behind, I guess. Sigh. Ok, recap:

Jason and Sabrina split up. Didn't see that coming. Reese flipped me off. Should have expected that. Kid still doesn't remember me. Almost used to that now. Mal and Nora still in each other's bodies. Think they enjoy it. Hype got named "Hero of the City." Totally deserved. Cassie left the Knights, and is spending more time with Sean, who I'm still worried about. Can't do much about it, though. Wish I could.

Seems like everything's... I don't know... changing, I guess. And I partly want to hang on to the way things have been, and partly want to maybe take a new opportunity to explore something different. Something new and exciting.

I'm working on something with Crimson, something big, but then, what isn't with him? Once I finish that up, though, I think I'm going to head into the Shadow Shard. That place spooked me so the first couple of times I went in, and I only got through it because of Kid, and later, Hang Time... Anyway, I think it's something I have to do for myself. If only to prove that I can.

Right. That's all for now.

Ciao,
N.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home